Peer reviewed journal articles
- R. Daneshvar, Dynamics of oscillators coupled by a medium with adaptive impact, Complexity, 18: 41–54. doi: 10.1002/cplx.21439, 2013.
- A. K. Shaw, M. Tsvetkova, and R. Daneshvar, The effect of gossip on social networks, Complexity, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 39–47, 2011.
- M. A. Sharbafi, C. Lucas, and R. Daneshvar, Motion control of omni-directional three-wheel robots by brain-emotional-learning-based intelligent controller, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part C: Applications and Reviews, Vol. 40, pp. 630-638, November 2010.
- R. Daneshvar, Dynamics of Oscillators Coupled by a Medium with Adaptive Impact, URL http://arxiv.org/abs/1206.3338, June 2012.
- R. Daneshvar and T. Kalmar-Nagy, Synchronization of Mechanical Oscillators: An Experimental Study, Proceeding of the The ASME 2011 International Design Engineering Technical Conferences (IDETC), Washington, DC, USA, August 28-31, 2011
- R. Murphy, V. Srinivasan, N. Rashidi, B. Duncan, A. Rice, Z. Henkel, M. Garza, C. Nass, V. Groom, T. Zourntos, R. Daneshvar and S. Prasad, Survivor buddy and SciGirls: affect, outreach, and questions, Proceeding of the 5th ACM/IEEE international conference on Human-robot interaction, Osaka, Japan, March 02-05, 2010
- R. Daneshvar and L. Shih, Virtual Spring-Based 3D Multi-Agent Group Coordination, in International Conference on Complex Systems (ICCS2007), Boston, MA, USA, October 28-November 2, 2007
- R. Daneshvar, A. Sadeghi, H. Aminaiee and C. Lucas, A Quantitative Investigation into Distribution of Memory and Learning in Multi Agent Systems with Implicit Communications, 50 Years of Artificial Intelligence, Essays Dedicated to the 50th Anniversary of Artificial Intelligence Series: Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 4850, Springer, 2007.
- R. Daneshvar and C. Lucas, Who moved?! an investigation into distribution of actions and behaviors in a multi agent system, in Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics (ICM 2006), (Budapest, Hungary), July 2006.
- R. Daneshvar and C. Lucas, Who made the decision?! An investigation into distribution of memory, actions and decision makings in a multi agent system, in Booklet of 50th Anniversary Summit of Artificial Intelligence (ASAI 50), (Monte Verita, Switzerland), July 2006.
- R. Daneshvar, M. Talaei, B. Moshiri and C. Lucas, Using hormone inspired correction of localization error in a multi robot system with local communication, in Third International Conference on Computational Intelligence, Robotics and Autonomous Systems (CIRAS 2005), Singapore, December 2005.
- R. Karimi, C. Lucas and R. Daneshvar, Emergent protocol for supply chain formation, in The 2nd International Conference on Machine Intelligence (ICMI 2005), Tozeur, Tunisia, November 2005.
- R. Daneshvar and C. Lucas, Is environment a common memory?, in Cooperative Multi Agent Learning workshop in The 16th European Conference on Machine Learning (ECML 2005), (Porto, Portugal), October 2005.
- R. Daneshvar and C. Lucas, Correction of localization error in a multi robot system using limited communication between robots with self confidence, in Fifth Conference on Computer Science and Information Technologies (CSIT 2005), Yerevan, Armenia, September 2005.
- M. A. Sharbafi, R. Daneshvar, and C. Lucas, New implicit approach in coordination between soccer simulation footballers, in Fifth Conference on Computer Science and Information Technologies (CSIT 2005), Yerevan, Armenia, September 2005.
- R. Daneshvar, M. A. Sharbafi and C. Lucas, Formation of football team of small size robots without explicit coordination, in The 7th Conference on Intelligent Systems (CIS 2006), Tehran, Iran, 2006.
- R. Daneshvar, C. Lucas, M. Talaei, and A. M. Farahmand, Remaining correct even with limited sense of environment, in Workshop on Cognitive Science and Neurophilosophy, (Tehran, Iran), May 2005.
- R. Daneshvar and C. Lucas, Introducing a new approach for defining personality of artificial agents, WSEAS Transactions on Systems, pp. 300–305, 2004.
- R. Daneshvar and C. Lucas, Improving Reinforcement Learning Algorithm Using Emotions in a Multi-agent System. Berlin, Germany: Springer, September 2003.
- R. Daneshvar, W. Ham, M. Keiler, and M. Mithani, Deconstructing Complex Systems Summer School 2009 Social Network, Santa Fe Institute, Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA, 2009, *The authors contributed equally.
- R. Daneshvar, Synchronization of Mechanical Oscillators: An Experimental Study, MS Thesis, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas, USA, Oct 2010.
- R. Daneshvar, Using Environment as a Means of Communication in Distributed Systems, MS Thesis (in Persian), University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran, August 2005.